Wednesday, January 13, 2010

+ weird feeling




a weird feeling is coming over me.
It's been going on for the last couple of days
if I don't write it down, I may not have a record of it
so if it goes away,
I won't remember that it is possible to feel this way.

Here it is folks - I don't want to be like anyone else.

There. I've said it. I can't believe it.

I have a Capricorn rising. I love to work. Only, my work is non-traditional in nature, so I often feel unseen. There are people in the work world that I have admired for a long time. They mirror different aspects of what I would like to do and be. But I don't feel like being them right now. Not maira kalman, not keri smith, not lynda barry, not my dear friend mary. It feels so liberating.

what is happening to me?
i feel strangely satisfied with my life
filled with gratitude
it feels so good
WTF

I have some more truth to tell.
I am getting real. Getting Wild & Goatish!
The new moon in Capricorn is coming on Friday and it's big.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

wow... I just read this. I think i feel the same way... but maybe not as OK with it... but still VERY grateful. weird. - km