Sunday, January 10, 2010

+ Mercury Retrograde - one more week















More fuel for the compost. Still cleaning and organizing - trips to Goodwill, the dump, throwing out the old, creating more space. It feels good, but it's starting to get old. However, I see the light at the end of the tunnel - Mercury goes direct on the 15th. Mercury goes retrograde 3 times a year, so it's a nice opportunity to get this review/reorganize stuff done. Today I made a serious dent on my studio/office... cleaning and reorganizing my craft supplies, closet and tables from the craftastic adventures I had in november and december. It's funny. I really go all out during those months, and then the drive to sew fades away again. Now I am intensely interested in my intuitive consulting business - my clients are off the hook right now and I am thrilled with what they are up too!) I am also interested in redesiging/updating my heatherbleasdell.com website and and almost done redoing the petaluma art house site. So, then my winter will look like Intuitive consulting, painting, and training for a few trail running events. Yeah!




No comments: