Sunday, November 29, 2009

+ Wasting time?!??!?!

Is there such a thing? I get crazy when I have a babysitter here and I don't know where to start. I say, "Here I am again, lost, wondering what to do." This is the point where I get on my computer, fumble around the house picking things up and moving things around... and of course, I chat with the babysitter. So, considering this a familiar place, I am making the most of my "wandering time" by writing.


This is how I suffer -> I wonder.... what wants to happen in my business. There are so many things that I want to do and share. So many things I want to teach and make.

This is how I start to dig myself out of suffering -> I wonder.... if I didn't need to make money/work, what would I let myself do? PLAY, WRITE, SING.

What does that look like right now?
Play = putz, walk outside, go downtown, drink coffee
Write = in my journal, my blog, my new website
Sing = join a choir (this I cannot do right now, but I am in the process of investigating it!)

The theory is.... if I let myself do what I actually WANT to do, energy returns. That is also my experience. I am going outside now.... with my coffee.

No comments: